Volunteer with us
APICS Ottawa Chapter is a volunteer-run organization and we have continued to grow thanks to the energy and commitment of our enterprising members.
We are always looking for resourceful and energetic individuals. If you're looking to upgrade your skills, showcase your talent or learn more about a career in supply chain management, come and get involved. Even if you're not in the supply chain industry, we can pair our supply chain experience with your functional expertise. We offer great opportunities to expand your network, develop your professional skills and give back to the community.
get involved - show your drive to Succeed - All positions Open for upcoming Volunteers - Mentorship provided
Engages and sustains the Chapter's membership base
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Provide reports in advance of BOD meetings on current membership, delta and members of interest
- Maintain a pulse on member profiles and needs
- Perform exit interviews
- Create and sign communications for membership activities
- Manage personal contact campaigns, including anniversary pin awards
Solidify your knowledge and build a community of professionals
APICS has a solid teacher training program in place for certification holders.
Promotes the chapter through social media
- Manage chapter social media accounts
- Connect with members and industry players to raise awareness of events and activities
- Write and design content
- Attend professional development meetings (PDM's) and create content for social media
- Monitor and report on social media campaigns
- Assist with developing the chapter's social media calendar
- Help to maintain the chapter website
- Advise on social media best practices
- Encourage social media activity among the Board of Directors and members
Preference to current chapter members.
Social media contributors are always welcome
A Big Thank You to our volunteers
Thanks to our volunteers for their commitment, time and energy. You've all played a major role in our success.