What will 2017 Bring to Supply Chains?
Abe Eshkenazi, CSCP, CPA, CAE
Chief Executive Officer
Let's unpack these top 5 findings...
- The supply chain will go bimodal.
- Socially-inspired product development will rise.
- Excellence will be measured by adaptability.
- High performing organizations will recognize supply chain and procurement operations as critical differentiators.
- A redefinition of supply chain risk.
As you examine these top five supply chain predictions for 2017, think about how APICS can help you prepare for the year ahead. Through our certification, education, and research offerings, APICS elevates excellence, innovation, and resilience. Visit our newly redesigned website, apics.org, to find out more.