CERTIFIED IN PRODUCTION AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
CPIM Part 1 instructor led online - May 2 thru June 6.
Registration closes April 18th
APICS Ottawa chapter offers instructor led courses - in person or LIVE online
- Led by experienced instructors in traditional weekly and multi-day classroom or online formats.
- Structured environment ensures that you stay on track with your studies.
- Peer discussions and real-world experiences help reinforce learning materials.
Tuition reimbursement may be available from your employer or through government funding.
Since 1973, the CPIM program has educated more than 100,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
Benefits of CPIM
CPIM education can help you to:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization’s supply chain
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Predict outcomes more accurately
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services Just-in-Time
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment
Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers
CPIM education helps organizations by:
- Aligning internal activities with business objectives to streamline operations and drive profits
- Creating common understanding, vocabulary, processes and frameworks within their entity to address their supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Enabling interdepartmental engagement using a foundation based on global standards
- Maximizing ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
Boosting productivity, collaboration and innovation – when organizations focus on supply chain excellence, they can achieve 70% higher performance
Who should earn the CPIM designation?
A CPIM education is essential for professionals involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
The CPIM module courses are the right place to start!
How do you Get your CPIM?
The complete CPIM program consists of two classes and two external certification exams. You obtain your cpim certification by passing two certification exams. These exams are administered at certified training centers throughout ON.
This comprehensive training course will provide students with information and tools to master the Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) body of knowledge. It is the only single resource available that is designed specifically to help candidates pass the exam. The learning system materials will include printed materials, progress checks, quizzes, practise exams and case studies via a comprehensive online learning portal. The part 1 Class is 36 hours and the part 2 class is 42 hours.
Learn more about this complete program at https://www.apics.org/credentials-education/credentials/cpim and HERE for learning kit materials and learning system.